Revolutionizing Business: How a Plastic Card High Speed Production Printer is Changing the Game
Plastic Card High Speed Production Printer
Plastic Card Printing For High Speed Production
Plastic cards are everywhere and are used for a variety of purposes. From identification cards to credit cards to loyalty cards, these cards help facilitate secure transactions and grant access to resources. Due to their vast applications, plastic card printing has become part of modern commerce. Many businesses are now turning to high-speed production printers for efficient and timely plastic card production.
Plastic Card Printers
There are a number of manufacturers that produce plastic card printing machines for high-speed production. Printer models vary in terms of print quality, card feed capacity, card sizes, and other features. For example, the Fargo C60 is a high-speed, 600 card per hour machine that prints on PVC cards up to CR80 and offers a variety of options for magnetic stripes, card encoding, and UV printing. The Zebra P640i is another excellent printer option as it prints single- or double-sided at up to 800 cards per hour with a print resolution of 300 dpi.
Features and Benefits
High-speed production printers have a number of features and benefits that make them ideal for plastic card printing. Most printers feature Ethernet, USB, and serial connectivity, enabling them to be connected to a variety of workstations and networks. Many models are also equipped with internal memory, making it easier to store and print large graphics. Most high-speed production printers also come with a customer-friendly design, making it easier for users to load media and replace consumables.
In terms of benefits, high-speed production printers offer tremendous speed and efficiency. With these printers, businesses can print large batches of plastic cards in a single run, saving time and money. Additionally, most models come with over-the-air connectivity options, enabling users to access information stored in card printers remotely. This can be beneficial for businesses that need to print cards on-the-go.
Pros and Cons
- High speed printing
- Compact design
- Ethernet USB connectivity
- Internal memory over-the-air connectivity
- Higher cost of purchase
- Printer may require regular maintenance
- May need specialist knowledge to operate
There are a number of businesses that have successfully implemented high-speed production printers for plastic card printing, including:
- Oxygeno Group Oxygeno Group is an IT consulting firm that specializes in identity solutions. They use a Zebra P640i to print a variety of plastic cards in order to manage employee access. The printer's speed and quality have allowed them to produce cards quickly and cost-effectively.
- Sunrise Shutters Sunrise Shutters uses a Fargo C60 printer to produce customized PVC cards for their loyalty program. The printer's compact design, along with its ability to print quickly and accurately, have enabled them to quickly produce cards that their customers are happy with.
- Harris County Animal Shelter The Harris County Animal Shelter uses a high-speed production printer to create and maintain tags for their animals. The cost savings and quick production times associated with using the printer have enabled the shelter to keep up with the ever-growing demand for pet ID tags.
Card Printer Accessories
Many businesses need accessories to make the most out of their card printing operations. Common accessories include card stock, laminates, and cleaning kits. For example, a lamination tray can be used to add a layer of protection to a card or to print more durable graphics. Card stock and laminates are available in a variety of colors and sizes, making it easy to customize cards for specific needs. Cleaning kits make it easier to maintain the printer and ensure that it continues to operate efficiently.
High-speed production printers are designed to meet the volume and quality demands of today's businesses. They are equipped with numerous features and benefits that enable users to efficiently create large batches of plastic cards. Additionally, they come with a variety of accessories that can be used to enhance card production operations and save time and money.