Revolutionize Card Printing with the Badgy 200 Plastic Card Printer
Badgy 200 Plastic Card Printer
Introduction to Plastic Card Printers Benefits
The use of plastic card printers has grown significantly in the past few years, providing an economical way to copy or print staff ID cards, access control cards, customer loyalty cards, and much more. Plastic card printers are also a cost-effective and quick alternative to traditional printing processes. This article will explore the many benefits that plastic card printers have to offer from a business perspective.
Features Benefits of the Badgy 200 Plastic Card Printer
The Badgy 200 plastic card printer is a reliable desktop printer for plastic cards from the Badgy range by Evolis. It offers impressive features and benefits to businesses looking to print plastic cards efficiently and affordably. Here are a few of the key features and benefits:
- Affordable: This printer is more affordable than other plastic card printers on the market, making it a great option for businesses on a tight budget.
- Versatile: It can print a variety of plastic cards, including staff ID cards, access control cards, customer loyalty cards and more.
- Ease of Use: This printer is easy to set up and use and requires minimal technical knowledge.
- High Quality: The Badgy 200 prints high quality cards with impressive detail and colors.
When considering the purchase of any product, it's important to weigh the pros and cons. The following lists the key pros and cons of the Badgy 200 plastic card printer:
|Affordable||Single sided printing only|
|Versatile||No Ethernet connection|
|Easy to use||Printing speed is slow|
|High quality||Limited software support|
The following are three case studies of businesses that have used the Badgy 200 printer successfully:
HospitalStaff ID Cards
A large-sized hospital used the Badgy 200 to quickly and easily print staff ID cards for their entire workforce. The hospital was able to print the cards in-house and save time and money"
Visitor Access Control Cards
A logistics company used the Badgy 200 to print visitor access control cards for their warehouse. The cards provided an added layer of security to the facility and allowed the company to keep track of who was entering and exiting the premises at any time.
Loyalty Program Cards
A restaurant chain used the Badgy 200 to print customer loyalty cards. This allowed the restaurant to reward their regular customers with discounts and specials, boosting customer loyalty to their brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some commonly asked questions about the Badgy 200 printer:
- Does the Badgy 200 support double sided printing?
No, the Badgy 200 only supports single sided printing.
- Can the Badgy 200 be connected to a network?
No, the Badgy 200 does not have an Ethernet connection.
- Is the Badgy 200 compatible with my existing software?
The Badgy 200 is compatible with the Evolis Zenius, Primacy and Avan Git range of card printers, as well as some other brands. However, there are limited software options for this printer.
- How long does it take to print a card?
The printing speed of the Badgy 200 is slow compared to other printers in its price range.
Mistakes People Make When Buying Plastic Card Printers
When it comes to purchasing plastic card printers, it is important to do your research and not rush into a purchase. Here are some of the common mistakes that people make when buying a plastic card printer:
- Not doing enough research: It is important to compare features and prices when selecting a printer.
- Buying the wrong type of printer: Choosing a printer that does not have the right features for your business needs could be a costly mistake.
- Purchasing from an unknown manufacturer: It is important to purchase from a trusted manufacturer with a good reputation.
- Not considering the printer's connection capabilities: Not all printers support Ethernet or other types of connection, so it is important to research the printer's capabilities.
Best Practices for Using a Plastic Card Printer
When using a plastic card printer, it is important to follow best practices in order to ensure the printer runs efficiently and produces high quality printed cards. Here are some of the best practices when using a plastic card printer:
- Clean the printer regularly: Clean all components of the printer, including the print head, magstripe head, and color ribbon, to ensure there is no dust or debris that could cause the printer to malfunction.
- Use the right ribbon: When loading the ribbon into the printer, it is important to use the correct type of ribbon for the type of card being printed.
- Check the print quality: It is important to check the print quality of the cards before they are used to ensure the cards are of the highest quality.
- Keep track of the cards: If the cards have sensitive data on them, such as access control information, it is important to keep track of where the cards are used and who is using them.
The Badgy 200 Plastic Card Printer from Evolis is a great option for businesses looking to print plastic cards efficiently and affordably. With its affordable price, versatile capabilities, and easy to use design, this printer is a great choice for businesses of any size. The printer has many benefits, but it is important to weigh the pros and cons and follow best practices to ensure the printer is used safely and efficiently.